Watch the full presentation below or navigate to the segments and questions that interest you the most.
Introduction & Overview
Summary & Conclusion
1. Having purchased ExpressVPN, have you looked at the data of clients who have left Kape for ExpressVPN, and those who have left ExpressVPN for Kape – does it show anything?
2. How are the business segments managed – are they run totally independently and what role do the ExpressVPN management have in this?
3. How old are your customers and how does this vary between products?
4. Can you talk about the idea of Kape as an overall privacy and security solution provider – will customers soon be able to live behind a Kape wall of protection?
5. The results statement made clear reference to the possibility of more deals. What sort of deals are you looking at? Major, minor, products, technologies, locations etc?
6. It seems that many big firms, particularly in the US, are calling for workers to work from home less and return to the office instead. This would in theory mean less demand for a VPN. Does this concern you at all?
7. How is inflation impacting the company? Is staff cost inflation an issue, and what is your exposure to the energy price in terms of the cost to run all of your VPN servers?
8. How far can you see the use of VPN in your markets? Will there be a time when 30%, 40% or even more internet usage will go via VPN?