Watch the full presentation below or navigate to the segments and questions that interest you the most.
Introduction and Investment Case
Development Pipeline - BTR and PBSA
ESG - Future Foundations
1. What is a typical profile of your investors? Are they one-off or repeat investors? What is the range of expected annual rate of return from their investments?
2. How do you ensure the investors have the funds to fund the build cost? Do they give you all the cash upfront at the beginning of the build?
3. With regard to cladding and safety issues: you've made two provisions so far, are there likely to be more?
4. There are no issues around your qualifying activities for IHT planning purposes but have you had any tax guidance on the treatment of your investment properties in terms of potential accepted assets? Investment property on the balance sheet is c£95m.
5. How are inflation, rising costs and wage pressures factored into forward sale agreements when typical construction projects usually last a number of years?
6. What are the main technical and cost differences (per sq m) between PBSA and BTR? Why are there differences in margins between the two divisions?